Coffee and Biblical Counseling (Podcast)

Answers in Genesis

Sacred Melodies

Biblical Reflection

God's Way Is Always The Best Way.

     The topic of interest this week is very important.  It is important in the day and age we live in, that we know what truth is and what...

Bob Jones University Chapel

Spurgeon's Daily Devotion

Pastoral Pulpit

Friday, November 13, 2009

Looking to The Cross as The Symbol of Peace!

Jesus Died on the Cross for the Sins of everyone, because everyone without Christ is Dying and going to Hell.


  My wife and I were at this restaurant a few years ago and it was time to get the bill. So when I looked at the bill I noticed that the waitress put a peace sign on there with a smiley face. If you know what a peace sign is its a broken upside down cross with a circle around it.  So when i got the bill back that I had to sign I drew a cross with a circle around it and wrote The Cross is a better symbol of Peace.

  If it were not for Jesus dying on the cross there would not be a peace that passes all understanding. Christ and His sacrifice of suffering on that cross is the only way we will have any joy, peace, mercy, grace, and the only way to Heaven. Jesus says "I am the way the truth and the life no man cometh unto the father but by me."(John 14:6)

 He is the Savior of the world.

 Now why is He the Savior?  

 Because we need saving from our sin and Jesus the spotless lamb is the only one who can accomplish that.

He is my Savior!!    Make Him yours today. 

"Keep Reading And Remember To Tell Someone About Jesus"

No comments:

Post a Comment